Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Fun Visits from our Oregonian fam!






We were so happy to have my 3 cute Woodley cousins here for dinner a couple weeks ago. They fit us into their girls' weekend of shopping for bridesmaid dresses to wear at Erin's wedding this August! Yahoo! We are so excited for the big day!

Then we had a rendezvous with Grandpa&Grandma Nelson in Palm Springs for my last little 'getaway' before the baby. (I guess it was a big no-no at 38 weeks, but let's not forget that my last two have been a week overdue!) Anyway, we had so much fun at the swap meet, in the hot tub & celebrating Grandpa's 75th Birthday--awesome! (Notice that Madison was not so happy about that last picture--we think she gets it from her Great Grandpa!)

11 comments:

Rachel Hudgins said...

Kennidy looks so much like Chris. I never realized it until I looked at that hot tub picture. I wish I could see you guys more...we need to move to sunny california!!

Lori said...

Party a the Johnson House!! Wish we were there!!

Real Life Roberts said...

Maybe Madi gets it from CHRIS...did you see the picture in the hot tub? He looks rough!! J/K bro! I love ya! I'm so impressed at the blogging trend! Yippy! Oh yah, how the bump feeling? I can't wait! You are one hot prego girl!

Steve & Paula Leishman said...

Your family is so dang cute!! Good luck in the next few weeks. Wish we could be in the warm weather, too! Colorado is freezing!!!!

amy said...

Hooray!! I think I must have had an old blog address for you because everytime I'd check it out there would be nothing new. Fortunately I am now in the groove and will be checking in often. rock on! Amy Kroff

amy said...

O.k. , so I didn't have the wrong blog address you just never posted. So I guess it is you who is back in the groove.

Trisha B said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun with the Oregon family. When's your due date? March right?

Toria said...

just checkin in on you to hear about that baby! Good luck- can't wait to hear which presidential namesake in joining your cute family!

Trisha B said...

Congratulations on baby girl #3. We're excited to see some pictures, and hear what the name is

The Starr Family said...

Boy, you've gotten on the ball with your blog! So glad to see so much! Now I know you are full of baby duties! But please post a couple of those darling pics of her!

Carol

The Utley's said...

hey you guys are still up on me with your blogs and now up by two kids. I just cant wait to see your next blog with the cute new addition. may be I will bet you this time!