Tuesday, May 22, 2007

There's no place like home...



Carter and I just returned from an adventurous weekend in Ashland. I love going home because there are some things that never change--Strawberries from the Garden, Soaking in the Hot Tub and Riding on the Hot Rods!! There are also always a few surprises waiting for you in Ashland! I went to Ashland to Hear Dad Speak and ended up getting the opportunity to speak myself! I even tried hiding in the back of the Stake Center but it didn't work, I had to make the long death march to the stand (Carter in tow), in front of 900 people I haven't seen in years! Also, on this trip I was told multiple times that I looked exactly like my dad which is something I haven't heard often, but now to tell you the truth after seeing this picture of us--I have to agree!

6 comments:

liz said...

Yay!! A new post from Kjersten! Such cute pics. I loved that you called me from the Medford Airport -- we need to chat more soon. There's just no place like home, is there?

Real Life Roberts said...

I love that you're still taking advantage of the "under 2 years old fly free"! I'm glad you had fun! Can't wait to see you next month! Heidi

Lori said...

WOW!! Looks like fun. We are glad that you got to spend time with your parents, and sad that we were unable to join you.

kira said...

It is amazing how going home brings back so many memories. I'm from a small Idaho town of about 5,000 people and it is like going home to a different world, but it sure is magical!

Lori said...

We can't wait to see the pictures of all the home improvements. I want to see a pic of the BIG screen TV. That is so fun!!

Keith and Nicci said...

OK, so I found your blog so I can keep up with you guys. Once again, thanks for all your work for the reunion - we had a blast!