Monday, October 13, 2008

June Happenings....

Can you tell which baby is mine? Of course the one without any hair! ...that must be what they mean when they say McKinley has the 'Johnson look'! Both my friends Valerie and Korey had babies within a month or so before and after me!



Our little star of the Kindergarten Play--Big Bertha Lee! Madison requested her part and was so excited that she got to 'charge' the other boy billy goats who walked over her bridge!



And next we have Florence Nightengale with her good friend Ruby Bridges ready to give their speeches for the 2nd grade Back to School night! I have to mention that Kennidy is wearing one of my favorite dresses that my mom MADE ME when I was a little girl. It has little white flower buttons and there was even a white petticoat to go underneath! Oh the talent, where did it all go?


No comments: