Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2010-Starting Fresh for the New Year!



Okay, so we've lost most of 2008 and all of 2009, but here's to 2010! (I am so sorry we had that darn bird on our blog for OVER A YEAR! ha ha ;0) Here's how we are starting off the new year-Carter driving like a wild man with his good friend at Disney's Autopia, Chris on his mountain bike on a gorgeous California WINTER day, a Beehive activity with my Stake YW Board whom I spend A LOT of time with ;0), Madison at her Children's Gym Class, McKinley on my lap at a Boot Camp I joined with some friends, Kennidy at her 2nd Piano Recital ever and the new Kari & Sean Duncan family in Arizona! We also grabbed some 'girl shots' before the wedding!







4 comments:

Eric and Megan said...

I love it! So awesome that your blog jumps from Oct 2008 to Feb 2010...time flies!! I had no idea Kari got married? How exciting! Congrats to her. We miss you guys but are so excited to see you for Conference in April!

Annie said...

Woot! Woot! you are back!

The Starr Family said...

Hey! I was just going to check to see if there was ANYTHING different. Yay!!!!! So excited to be a part of your life again! Keep it up!

Anjella said...

It was SO NICE to see that you updated you BLOG!!! Fun to catch up!