Friday, August 26, 2011

July 4, 2011-Eric's firework show




This picture is of Kate and Camryn hiding inside the house after the first big one went off, so cute! And so very different from my own children.... Later that same night my son Carter tried to light a flower firework while it was STILL in his HAND and dropped it just before it blew as my brother Loren yelled "drop that now Carter!!". Thank heavens for little brothers....of course it was actually one of my other little brothers who showed Carter how to light the fireworks in the first place!!!




This was my favorite picture of the night--Camryn with her noise-canceling headphones!




Due to all the rain in Utah this year, even the crazy airborne fireworks were legal! My kids were so excited to hold burning sparklers for the first time! But they especially loved the HUGE rocket fireworks called 'cakes' that John and Eric spent a fortune on so we could have a private show as fantastic as the public one!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: