Thursday, February 2, 2012

August 2011-End of Summer Hoorahs..

McKinley decided that she would start using goggles when she swam just like her older 'swim team' siblings. At 3 years old, she can swim but prefers to wear her little floatie vest and swim all over the pool, all day long with the older kids. She is also the first thing I see when I wake up in the morning as she has usually crawled out of her lowered crib and into my bed to get warm!
Two of my Laurels got married this summer in the temple and it was fun to see them and the young men they grew up with at the receptions. What great years I spent with these youth! I only hope I can have these same experiences with my own daughters one day! Chris also had the unique opportunity of baptizing our neighbor's son at the end of summer. It was a special little ceremony for both our families to share. And we spent our last nights in our neighborhood pool after fun days at the beach!

No comments: