Thursday, February 2, 2012

August 2011-Last Beach Days of Summer...

One of our favorite things to do in the summer (usually with my crazy neighbor Heather and her four kids) is to explore new beaches! This summer was no exception as we found the Victoria Beach we had heard so much about in Laguna with its miniature light house and fun tide pools. The only 'not fun' part is cleaning the shorts the kids (usually Madi or Carter) wear to slide down mossy rocks or sandy steps! I spend many hours at my washing machine using the tricks mom taught me (like dissolve it) to remove such stains! I also had to put on a picture of the sunset over San Clemente pier that our friend took this summer while we were having a corn roast! GORGEOUS and the corn was delicious too with the salt water seasoning it!

No comments: