Monday, June 22, 2015

March 2012-Birthdays, Basketball and Buddies...

     After the last play performance, Chris and I snuck out for a fun birthday party for our friend Katie at the Dueling Piano bar. We laughed so hard and even danced a little, such a great night with friends!


I forgot to show my Valentine's gift from Chris, I finally got that mom's necklace I wanted with all my kids' initials.  I'm also having so much fun watching Carter play basketball with his buddy Jack and Jack's dad as their coach!  And McKinley is my little friend who goes everywhere with me right now!  And lately that is mostly house hunting!  I really liked this house with a pool and play gym by our AV school!  This month we also had family dinner with Chris's internal Lindsey and met her for the first time. She was so  sweet and kind.






No comments: