Monday, June 22, 2015

March 2012--Kari and Kids visit for Spring Break!

    I missed my family so much while I was gone in Arizona with my aunts, it was so good to see them.  And I even got roses from Chris so I think he missed me too! 


 We love it when cousins come visit, even when we are all crammed into a 3 bedroom apartment!  Kari and the kids love the beach and the pool just like us so we spent a lot of time at those two places!  Then we wanted to celebrate the kids birthdays so we took Brayden to RideMakerz with Carter (his new favorite place in Downtown Disney). And we tried to have Kari take Bailie to American Girl for her birthday (since she has never been there) but they got into a little fender bender on the way!:(
   So we got to have them stay in town even longer while the car got fixed.  They all went to Kennidy's violin recital and Madison's Dr. Seuss play! And we made up for it by taking Bailie to make her first Build A Bear with McKinley!  Kari also gets along great with my old neighbor Heather and they had fun hitting the singles scene at the Ranch Country Dance club!





   These are my roller-blading friends (Heather, Bethany and Valerie) and we try to go every Friday pushing our littles in the stroller.  This day we had extras as I was watching Braxton for Kari (because she was supposed to go to American Girl that day) and our friend Korey came too with her little girl.  Sometimes we really push ourselves and run back down the trail instead of blading. I'm sure running the whole way would be the best work out but then we wouldn't get to talk as much! ;)


No comments: