Friday, February 11, 2022

MCOM Week 6


 Wow this semester is going by so quick! I can hardly believe that next week is the 7th week of the semester! We are almost half way done. Time has been flying. I think that is because I have been keeping myself busy and being intentional with my time. Some people say "Oh I did this just cuz I didn't know what to do to keep my self busy". I always nod along with people when they say this, but really in the back of my mind I am thinking "What in the world! Some days I wish that I could have even just a free extra hour to get done all my hopes, dreams, aspirations, and to do's". I've thought a great deal about balance and how I can have better rhythm in my life. I love a quote that I say that said "I can't I don't have enough time" is the biggest lie you could tell yourself. So I have tried to take this to heart. I plan out my daily schedule and constantly think about the different priorities I have on my wheel of life. A few of those include spiritual, educational, social, physical, and financial. It is hard to give equal or "sufficient" time to all of those but when I get to address all five points of that wheel in a given day or week, I feel content. 

No comments: