Friday, March 18, 2022

MCOM Week 10

Recently I have been asked what is the best part of life for me right now. I quickly answered that the joy that I have felt in all of the aspects of my life is definitely the best part. So many things in life bring me so much joy. First off I would say that the temple has brought me so much joy. I have been able to feel rejuvenated with the spirit and Godly optimism. I have been able to recharge my soul with the peace inside the temple. I have mostly been going at random times here and there. But I would like to start coordinating with friends to go when they can go. It is just so difficult because post covid you have to schedule each appointment and the spots fill up so fast. The biggest success I have gotten in getting a conveniently timed appointment is when I have checked for cancellations the night before at like midnight. 



No comments: