Wednesday, March 16, 2022

MCOM Week 7 (chapters 7&9)

 I thought that the section on apologizing was very interesting. I did not realize that we as human actually have such a hard time submitting to someone else and admitting that we have done wrong. For me personally, I don't think this is something that I have particularly struggled with. I guess except when it came to apologies to my sister. Those were always tricky because most of the time, when it came down to it, I still felt like she was in the wrong. But that is when the phrase "take the highroad", as my dad always said, truly took meaning. My parents taught me so much though their examples when I was growing up. Everything I am today, I owe it to their love, support, and teaching. 


I also thought that it was so sad when the book talked about how when a parent dies, the top thing that people regret is not showing deeper gratitude to that loved one who had been so influential in their life. This made me develop a greater desire to give thanks whenever possible. Especially to the ones who have done so much for me! So if you are reading this... Thank MOM & DAD for all you have given me everyday. 


No comments: