Wednesday, March 16, 2022

MCOM Week 9 Things Don't Always Work Out How You Hoped

    Today I am writing this blog entry from my death bed. I woke in the middle of the night Monday night and I was feeling achey and like I had the chills. The cough has also slowly begun to emerge. Then I woke up Tuesday morning feeling terrible. I could barely move. I took a little 58 min walk while FaceTiming may mom and that was the only time I left the house all day. It was great to fill her in on all the happenings of my life. And now here I am, Wednesday afternoon still feeling like trash (but a little better than yesterday)! 

I did leave the house once today to go get Benadryl for my hives from CVS with Amanda. We also got some comfort food at Zupa's. My mom freaked out when I showed her the crazy blisters I was starting to have on my elbows, legs and hips. I think it was from the epson salts. 

Anyways I had a super big check list of things to do to go conquer the day, and unfortunately none of those have happened. As the title says, sometimes things don't work out how you hoped they would. Also our St. Patty's day Dirty 30 Dance party got shut down by the cops. Another fail there! Oh well! 




No comments: