Thursday, May 5, 2011

April 15-17, 2001 Kara's Wedding

I really wanted to be there when my cousin Kara married her darling Grant in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple in April and so Chris promised he would take me!


It was so fun to be there with my parents, my grandparents, aunts, uncles, brothers and cousins to celebrate in amazing style! It was a beautiful weekend, right down to the gorgeous bride and her mother and the perfect wedding cake that my sister-in-law Kylie made All By Herself!!
















We also got to see Grandma& poppy Johnson's new home in Cedar Hills--so lovely and HUGE for us Californians! The best part was we knew all our four kids were happy and safe at home with our Favorite nanny Brooke before she went back to college. Chris toasted his thanks to the whole wedding party for an excuse to be on our second honeymoon--so embarrassing! :). First trip away since Asia in 2007 so I guess he was right.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: