Thursday, May 5, 2011

April 22, 2011-Mammoth Easter Ski trip!

So fun and memorable to have our 3 oldest kiddies on the ski lift heading up the mountain with me! For the first half of the day, we put our kids in ski school with our good friends the Belnap's while the adults got to ski their hearts out! (It wasn't hard to tell I was the gimp of the group!)








However, towards the end of the day with these two H.P. (High Performance) athletes Scott and Chris teaching me, I won the award for Most Improved! I learned more in two hours on the mountain with them than I had in my whole life! I just felt bad for my friend Heather who waited for me most of the time although she could have kept up with the men!!





It was a perfect getaway for us to head up to this tiny town in the mountains complete with hot dinner date nights, easter egg hunts in the snow, gondola rides, and beautiful views! Thanks for the party Belnap's!!
















Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: