Thursday, May 5, 2011

April 26, 2011-Kennidy turns 11!

As we drove home from Mammoth, Kennidy, her Dad and I put the finishing touches on her 11th Birthday Bash at Boomers in Irvine the next day!


I did some crazy shopping the night before finding Kennidy her dream shoes at Nordy's as I remembered the good old days of shopping in the doll aisle at Target instead! Here she is in her favorite new outfit--at least I still got to put a flower in her hair! :)


Brandalyn came for a visit this week and so she helped me make these cutest party favors for each of the 8 girls! I was so excited to have her teach me a little photoshop!!


Kennidy and her cute girlfriends rocked the night away playing miniature golf, riding fair rides, climbing rock walls and finally getting to play laser tag!






Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: