Sunday, May 22, 2011

May 2011-McKinley's 3yr old pictures!

I remember when my weekly schedule seemed to revolve around getting my little ones photos done every six months or so....Now I am lucky if I squeeze in McKinley's annual pics between school drop off and preschool pick up! This time I decided to take Carter too! Here they are walking out the door...










McKinley has started to dress herself and is developing definite opinions on clothes she will wear so I have started sending her pictures like this to have her pick the one she will wear to minimize clothes drama. Only thing is, if I come home with something different, I am in major trouble cuz she will remember it wasn't the one in the picture! Which one do u think she picked??









The blue with ruffles of course:)

Speaking of fashion Divas....have u seen the latest trend with girls putting feathers in their hair? Well, since I wouldn't pay for it, right after dance class Kennidy asked me to take her straight there so she could use her birthday money to put feathers in her hair. And now I am still getting used to it...at least it is not a duck tail from the 80's right? :)






Of course, once Kennidy does something...Madison wants to do it too!




No comments: