Friday, May 6, 2011

April 25-May 1st, Brandalyn visits!

It was so nice having my cute cousin Brandalyn stay with us for a week--almost like having another mother in the house! She helped so much with cooking, cleaning, and babysitting--she just knew what needed to be done and did it! I finally talked her into pampering herself a bit so she and McKinley got their nails done....(it was McKinley's third time in a month so Kennidy and Madison were jealous!)






Then another night we packed up all the kids and went to an angels game with great seats we bought for cheap online!






Of course we had to hit the beach in Laguna for a little sun and sand...



















On Friday night she came with us to the Flash Mob performance for our church where 450 kids all danced in unison at an outdoor mall-- it was so amazing!





One of my favorite moments was listening to Brandalyn and Kennidy play piano/violin duet! Such beautiful and talented girls!!



Thanks for a wonderful visit Brandy! Hopefully now more of the cousins will come! :)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

The Starr Family said...

Hey KJ! I just got caught up looking on your blog - it is so cute! I love your format - and all the stuff you post from your iphone??? Wow! You look adorable with your hubby and darling kiddies! Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

liz said...

You've been blogging like a madwoman lately! I can't figure out why your life always seems crazier than mine -- reading everything you're doing makes me tired! So fun to see what you're up to. Any possibility we can meet up in Utah this summer? Will you email me the dates you'll be there?